1.1 - SELLER
Title : #SName# | Email: #SEmail#
Phone: #STelephone# | Address : #SAdres#
1.2 - RECEIVER
Name/Title : #CName#| Email : #CEmail#
Phone : #CTelephone#| Address : #CAdres#
Date : #DATE#
2. SALES INFORMATION:
The service information subject to this Preliminary Information Form is as follows:
The Buyer accepts that he has read, understood and approved all kinds of information about the product/service, including but not limited to the basic characteristics, sales price, payment method, and delivery information of the products/services included in the listing page by the Sellers and included in this preliminary information form. and declares.
3. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
The Buyer can exercise his right of decay within 14 days without giving any reason in the distance contracts he will make with the Seller. The period of the right of withdrawal starts from the receipt of the product by the buyer in the contracts regarding the delivery of the goods, and from the date of the contract in the contracts related to the service other than the product. The Buyer must direct his right of withdrawal to the Seller. The Buyer may exercise this right in writing, within the period of time, by means of a written notification to the Seller's full address, via e-mail or fax. The Seller is obliged to confirm that the Buyer's request for withdrawal has reached him, with a notification to the Buyer.
In cases where the right of withdrawal is used in accordance with the law, the Buyer will prefer the carrier notified to him by the Seller while performing the return process. The Seller cannot demand return costs from the Buyer under any name, including in cases where no carrier information is provided to the Buyer or where there is no branch of the said carrier at the address. The Seller is obliged to take the product to be returned from the Buyer without demanding any additional costs.
Buyer, Distance Contracts Regulation art. It has accepted that it cannot use its right of withdrawal in accordance with 15/1 in the following cases:
a) Goods or services whose price changes depending on the fluctuations in the financial markets and which are not under the control of the seller or the supplier,
b) Goods prepared in line with the wishes or personal needs of the consumer,
c) Goods that are perishable or whose expiration date may pass,
ç) Of the goods whose protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package have been opened after delivery: those that are not suitable for return in terms of health and hygiene,
d) Goods that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature,
e) If the protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package are opened after the delivery of the goods, the books, digital content and computer consumables presented in the material environment,
f) Periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, excluding those provided under the subscription agreement,
g) Services related to accommodation, transportation of goods, car rental, food and beverage supply, and leisure time spent for entertainment or rest, which should be done on a certain date or period,
g) Services rendered instantly in electronic environment or intangible goods delivered instantly to the consumer,
h) Services started to be performed with the approval of the consumer before the right of withdrawal period expires.
4. This preliminary information form has been read and accepted by the Buyer in electronic environment.
5. The seller sends the product or service to the address of the buyer within 3 (three) business days + 24 hours after the buyer makes the payment if he is sending the product or service by cargo. If the seller delivers to the address, he receives payment at the door.
6 The Buyer and Seller, within the scope of the Law on the Protection of the Consumer and the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, that #SITENAME# has the title of Intermediary Service Provider, which mediates the establishment of a distance contract, and that by checking the content provided by the Seller and/or the Buyers, they are in charge of this content or the goods and services subject to the content. They accept, declare and undertake that they are not obliged or responsible to investigate whether there is an illegal activity or situation. In the event that the representative authority is revoked by the Seller, #SITENAME# has the right to terminate the user agreement and cancel the Seller's membership.
7. The Buyer can submit any complaints, if any, regarding the products and services he has purchased to the Seller via the above-mentioned contact information. The Buyer, who accepts that #SITENAME# has no obligation regarding the products and services purchased through the site, can always contact #SITENAME# from the Customer Services section on the main page.
8. The Buyer has the right to assert all kinds of requests to the Seller regarding the disputes that may arise regarding the purchased products and services before the Consumer Arbitration Committees and Consumer Courts.
9. In disputes arising from the product or service subject to this Preliminary Information Form, the Consumer Arbitration Committees in the Buyer's settlement and the Consumer Courts in the Buyer's settlement are authorized up to the value announced by the Ministry of Customs and Trade.
10. This preliminary information form Seller's product or service on the site